“IS OBAMA THE FORERUNNER OF THE ANTI-CHRIST?”

“I am so in,” Michelle Obama said toward the end of her remarks. “This president has brought us out of the dark and into the light.”

When the President was first elected, I heard of a preacher who claimed his belief, that Obama is the forerunner of the anti-christ. Wild statements such as this have always puzzled me. Not being a follower of conspiracy nuts, I normally pay little attention. After more than 3 years as President, I am coming to the belief that the preacher is correct.

Is Obama the light, as Michelle claims?

“Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
John 8:12

Michelle said this back in 2008; “For the first time in my adult lifetime, I’m really proud of my country, and not just because Barack has done well, but because I think people are hungry for change.”

Now we learn that in Michelle’s view-point, the President has brought us out of darkness and into the light. Jesus said that those who follow Him are not in darkness but in the light. Is the President following Jesus? After all he claims to be a Christian. Would Jesus not support Israel? Would Jesus promote tax payer paid abortions. Most of the abortions in the United States are performed by “Planned Parenthood” and the President has spoken out on the side of planned parenthood. Would Jesus support same-sex marriage? The President is an ardent supporter of same-sex marriage. I could go on and on but is this the light Michelle is referring to? More later as I recall………..

7 comments on ““IS OBAMA THE FORERUNNER OF THE ANTI-CHRIST?”

1. RonFCCC says:

You ask, “Is Obama the light, as Michelle claims?” But, did she really claim that? First of all, you quote her as saying, “This president has brought us out of the dark and into the light.” That is very different from saying he IS the light. Secondly, it seems clear that she is speaking in a political and not a spiritual sense. So, please be careful about taking people’s comments out of context in order to make them something they don’t claim to be.

You speak of the president’s support for Israel. That is something he has never wavered about. Remember that “support” does not mean uncritical acceptance of everything they do. (Modern Israel is a self-proclaimed secular state. So Christians should not believe that every decision of their leaders should be backed as coming from God). But the president has reiterated over and over that the US will always have Israel’s back.

You say, ”The President is an ardent supporter of same-sex marriage.” That simply is not true. While he has said that his thoughts about same-sex marriage are “evolving,” to this point the president has maintained his opposition to it (you can check this out by a simple Google search).

In reality, there is zero evidence to back up any idea that this president is somehow a forerunner of the Anti-Christ. So, that kind of claim simply becomes another way of saying, “I don’t like him.”

My point is that when your criticism of the president is so clearly motivated by factors other than what he has really said and done, it loses all credibility.

2. patrick A says:

Obama might be a forerunner without him knowing it. I know he is a chosen vessel for the devil, to prepare the way for the man of sin. He is doing what must do for the scriptures to be fulfilled

3. bobw says:

I am a Christian and a firm believer in the Word of GOD and as such, I am very concerned as to this Presidents plans for the future of American. I witnessed, during the Democratic Convention, the number (Almost half) of people that were so adamately against the name of GOD and reference to Jerusalem as the capital of Israel being displayed; And the hatred shown for it being restored; I was beyond belief that this could happen in America. No one knew who removed it or even authorizeds it’s removal???? He is dividing this country and removing it’s ancient landmarks. I am shocked and saddened by the number of Americans that are following this Wolf in sheeps clothing. Look up Christians; Our Redemption Draweth Nigh!!!!!
    PS: I AM NOT VOTING FOR OBAMA

4. Bruce says:

In this obama care there is a section that speaks about a chip to be used instead of a insurance card. Is he the forerunner? I believe so and even the changing of the american flag as he did for his campaign and stated the Obama States of American. So selah………….

5. Roberto Morales says:

A poster wrote earlier that the President had “stated/said/spoke” his allegiance to Israel and never DIRECTLY supported same-sex marriage. The only problem with SAYING such things is the fact that a man may say ! Watch what He DOES. Satan (and the False Prophet) are/will be LIARS.

6. Penny says:

Leviticus 20:13 – “If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads

Please feel free to share your thoughts. God bless you!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s